Client Service Director:Client Management & Development (To retain existing client, increase their expenditure and to ensure client satisfaction ratio)
• Manage relationships with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the services provided (client satisfaction rate of 85% or above)
• Oversee all clients within the business, their expenditures and services they require, satisfaction level and how we can generate more revenue with our existing and target clients.
• Ability to grow existing client accounts through client-specific business development plans.
o Provide clients with information about current industry trends or services that may be of interest to them based on their long term objectives and or KPI’s
• Keep abreast of client strategy and priorities; communicate regularly (monthly or quarterly) with clients about their projects, providing updates
o Pilot strategic direction and associated tactics of client accounts based on a strong understanding of their marketing and business objectives
• Drive and support Project Management Team to maintain high level client relationships, ensure pitches & projects delivered exceed client expectations and KPIs.
• Bring to the management’s attention any new opportunities, ideas or suggestions that will aid in the progress towards the businesses vision.
Business Development (Acquire new clients and achieve the revenue targets)
• Full responsibility for hitting business development targets with client portfolio • Actively seek new connections within key clients and attending client functions/
events to network • Create and develop commercial opportunities with existing clients maximizing account and revenue growth • Inter-departmental collaboration to support marketing and new business campaigns • Responsibility to lead new pitches and allocate resource for pitches and new business
ventures • Oversee Pitch Team to ensure we meet the client’s requirements and strategy and is in line with the brand proposition to achieve win ratio targets • Expand the companie’s clientele and maintain CRM to ensure database is up to date
Essential Competencies & Experience:
• 10-15 years of significant experience in a senior management or executive level position, ideally from an advertising, marketing and communications or events environment
• Well-developed inter-personal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders
• Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
• Excellent understanding and experience of the event industry • Large budget event experience – preferably including international • Experience of team management and communicating strategy is essential • High level of financial acumen, ROI-driven
- AV Sales Manager
Job location: Dubai Job salary: 18000 to 20000
The Sales Manager is responsible for effectivel...
- Commercial Sponsorship Manager
Job location: Dubai Job salary: 18000 to 22000
The Sponsorship Manager is responsible for sell...
- Content Producer
Job location: Abu Dhabi Job salary: 18000 to 22000
You will be the creator of world-class content!...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs