Back to job search
|Discipline:||Sales, Marketing, Operations|
|Salary:||30000 to 40000|
|Contact name:||Carlota Adsuara|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
The Event Director will be responsible for writing the overall event plan and once agreed with senior management its implementation. This includes the day-to-day project management of the multi-functional team and the successful operational and profitable delivery the event.
- Maintain regular contact and visit existing and potential clients to ensure current and new business is developed along with monitoring competitor activity to identify new strategies for the event.
- Seek out, evaluate and develop new business opportunities through organic growth/new product development to maximize revenues and establish / maintain relationships with partners.
- Responsible for converting strategic objectives into tactical plans, and leading the execution of these across sales, marketing, content and operations.
- Work closely with the commercial director for the commercial management and development of the event to deliver agreed new business and renewal revenue targets within time and cost constraints.
- Support the Portfolio Director to manage and deliver the event P&L.
- Monitor sales performance and track in comparison to forecasts.
- Oversee the development of the marketing strategy & work with the Senior Marketing Manager to improve the overall visitor experience to the event.
- Oversee the operational preparations for the event and ensure that these are delivered to a high standard
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- P&L experience mandatory
- Develop sponsorship and branding opportunities within your product location and develop cross product opportunities.
- Ensure the database is managed to maximize its effectiveness and achieve Sales and Sponsorship targets. Appoint and manage Agent network.
- To provide Agent support and information on any new developments, sales tools, marketing opportunities, trend along with achieving new business and ensuring customer retention rates are achieved.
- Communicate business direction to team members through communication channels and manage and develop key stakeholder relationships.
- Monitor ongoing performance against budget through monthly review of revenue and costs using the budget tracker.
- Establish monthly forecasting process to determine likely show result in budget tracker. • Oversee the development of the marketing strategy and marketing objectives for the event(s).
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- 5-7 years’ experience within Events with 2-3 years project management experience
- 3-5 years People Management experience
- Full budget control and forecasting experience
- Project Manager
Job location: Dubai Job salary: 18000 to 23000
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manag...
- Senior Sales Manager
Job location: London Job salary: 50000 per year
The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible fo...
- Project Manager
Job location: Dubai Job salary: 25000 to 27000
Responsible for sales and relations with existi...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs