We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Marketing Executive who will effectively develop marketing strategies and campaign plans.
Using traditional and innovative marketing techniques, the Marketing Executive will support the drive to attract new business while effectively nurturing our current database.
The Marketing Executive will also put forward ideas, develop new initiatives and apply their B2B marketing experience to enhance and build marketing activity.
- Contribute to all aspects of marketing activity, ensuring best practice marketing techniques and communicating a clear message.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a digital marketing presence.
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spending and performance based on insights.
- Maintain website, apply SEO knowledge and recommend ways to enhance user journey.
- Manage campaigns, with the support of Digital Marketing Executive – review results and make recommendations.
- Utilise and manage digital tools.
- Manage the promotional material and contribute to campaign strategy.
- Lead copywriting, design and production of delegate marketing materials and emails.
- Identify marketing opportunities and utilise data.
- Marketing administration includes proofreading, delivering advertising copy, responding to enquiries and monitoring competitor activity.
- Negotiate barter details where appropriate.
- Support the implementation of research projects to review customer satisfaction and identify portfolio developments.
- Provide onsite support to ensure the smooth running of marketing-related activity.
• A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience, with digital experience, is a must.
• A creative and innovative thinker with strong organisational, multitasking and planning
skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Experience in using databases in mass and targeted direct marketing campaigns.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and effectively communicate with and relate to all levels
within and outside the organisation.
• Experience with SEO, strong written, verbal and collaborative skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Copywriting experience.
• Practice good time management
• Be trustworthy, professional and reliable.
• Demonstrate good teamwork with co-workers and peers
- AV Sales Manager
Job location: Dubai Job salary: 18000 to 20000
The Sales Manager is responsible for effectivel...
- Commercial Sponsorship Manager
Job location: Dubai Job salary: 18000 to 22000
The Sponsorship Manager is responsible for sell...
- Content Producer
Job location: Abu Dhabi Job salary: 18000 to 22000
You will be the creator of world-class content!...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs